So I framed these out solo. Kristen and Will helped me get them upright. Would do it differently and plan my sections better next time. I didn’t “cap off” ends that would be (and were) totally wonky when trying to get them vertical. Anyway, it came out well. Never underestimate how handy a come-along or ratchet tie-down strap can be, as well as using 3″ screws to pull your framing together after you’ve nailed in a few more studs, and realize that the one you nailed 5 minutes ago is a little separated from the framing. I’d also do better planning next time–I used a lot of wood to hit 4′ for the sheathing and stuff. Ah well, I’m psyched.